wtorek, 20 listopada 2007

Big tit nubile cock tease



Pandora is an assistant soccer coach for my nephews little league team. I wish I would have had a soccer coach that looked this damn hot! I might have actually enjoyed going to practice. Anyway, my sister is working two jobs, so she asked me if I could take my nephew to his practices. At first, I was a little annoyed, but that all changed once I saw this big tit nubile chick. I actually looked forward to watching his practices and games.

Time went on and Pandora and I loved to flirt every time we saw each other. After a few weeks, I invited her over to my place for an afternoon picnic and swim in my pool after Saturday morning soccer practice. I so wanted to see her big tits and curvy body in a tiny little bikini. Pandora is a little attention whore, so I just happened to leave my camera out by the pool. It didn’t take her long to notice the camera and then begin asking me questions. She begged me to take some pictures of her. Pandora is a natural in front of the camera and she has a very naughty side to her. After a few innocent shots, she began to flash those big nubile titties at me and things began to get interesting real quick. She was such a good little cock tease, but I was growing tired of her little games. I put the camera down and walked right over to her, grabbed her, forced her to her knees, and stuck my throbbing hard-on down her throat. I throat fucked her hard and she was loving every minute of it. This big tit teen cock tease devoured my cock like a pro and begged me to fuck her tight little pussy and ass. I fucked her so hard that afternoon that I swear she won’t be walking straight for a week.

Brak komentarzy: