wtorek, 20 listopada 2007

Bride gets her anal cherry popped



I went out clubbing with some of the guys. We went to this new and very trendy club and that is where I met Tyla. She was there with a bunch of her friends acting all wild and crazy. There was no doubt that these ladies were looking for some action. I approached Tyla and bought her a drink. We talked for a bit and she proceeded to tell me that she was getting married in a few days. As we continued to chat, in the back of my mind, I kept thinking how cool it would be to fuck this beautiful bride-to-be before her wedding night. So, I turned on the charm and played the game. She fell right for it too and it wasn’t long before she was saying goodnight to her friends and coming home with me.

As we were in the elevator on the way up to my apartment, she was all over me. Rubbing my cock through my pants as we kissed. She was one horny little whore and I couldn’t wait to get her undressed. As I unlocked the door, she was already taking off her shirt. She was hungry for my cock and wanted it right then and there.

Watch this bride-to-be
get her ass pounded at Assifications!

We get inside my apartment and right away she was on her knees unbuttoning my pants, quickly pulling them down. I could hardly wait to shove my rock hard cock deep down her throat. She started sucking my cock fast and then slowing down to take my cock deep in her throat. It wasn’t the best blowjob I’ve ever had, but she was one hell of a good fuck.

I fucked her hard and deep. Plowing my thick throbbing cock deep into her precious pink, stretching her tight pussy with each thrust. She moaned and begged for me to fuck her harder and deeper. When my cock was nice and wet with warm pussy juice, I shoved my cock deep into her tight little ass. She moaned even louder and kept saying, “Oh yeah baby! Fuck my tight little ass harder!”. This little anal whore even licked my cock clean of her ass juice after I shot a healthy load of baby batter all over her pretty little face.

Visit Assifications now
to watch Tyla and other beautiful babes
get their tight little asses
pounded hard and stretched wide by thick throbbing cock!

Brak komentarzy: