wtorek, 20 listopada 2007

Drowning in sweet nubile pussy juice!



Get out your rain gear and rubber sheets boys because this petite tiny tit redhead hottie can squirt! She could easily put out a 5 alarm fire with her pussy juice!

Sierra Sinn is a new tenant that moved into my building. One of the neighbors decided to throw a party for all the tenants and that is when I met Sierra. I liked this spunky hottie from the start. She is well spoken and very warm. Her smile instantly lights up the room. Plus, she had these perky little glass cutter nipples that I thought for sure were going to rip through her fitted blouse any minute. One glance at those nips and I knew I had to work my magic and take her home with me that night.

One thing led to another and she was back at my apartment. I had no idea just how wild this petite cutie really was. Within minutes, she was already undressing, putting on a striptease show that was better than what most strippers do. I could have watched her for hours as she played with that pretty pink shaved pussy of hers that glistened with her pussy juice. She tried to warn me telling me that she is a squirter as she layed there spread eagle furiously rubbing her swollen clit. Of course, I didn’t listen. I got closer to her and just as I was about to go down and taste her pretty pink pussy, she shot pussy juice all over the place. It was like someone opened up a city fire hydrant. I had never seen anyone cum with that much force before, especially a tiny little chick like her.

Click Here

from more power squirting pussies!

The edge of my bed and floor were soaked, but I didn’t care. The more her pussy juice ran down her little pussy and legs, the more I wanted to fuck that wet sloppy pussy of hers. I picked her up and put her on top of my cock and damn she was tight! It’s a good thing my cock got well lubed sliding in with her warm sticky pussy juice because I doubt I would’ve been able to slide into her tight love tunnel otherwise. What a great fuck this spunky chick was!

Brak komentarzy: