wtorek, 20 listopada 2007

Flexible hottie gets ass fucked hard



One day I was at the gym watching the girls as I usually do while working out. That particular morning there wasn’t anything really interesting to look at and I was beginning to get bored. Running on the treadmill and using the stair climber just really bores the hell out of me. I’d rather be lifting weights than running my cardio routine. Just as my mind started drifting off thinking about the things I had to do later that day, this big tit cutie walks right past me. I almost tripped on the treadmill as I watched her walk past and shake that little ass of hers. I have never seen this chick in the gym before. I noticed that she walked over to one of the classrooms. Luckily for me there was a water fountain nearby and that gave me the perfect excuse to go have a look.

I watched as she began her stretches. This big tit long legged babe definitely stood out in the classroom. She was extremely flexible and as I continued to watch her all I could think about was all the fun we could have as I turned her into a human pretzel, fucking the hell out of that firm little ass of hers. A few times she almost caught me staring at her as I watched her do her exercise routine. Right as her class was beginning to finish, she looked at me and winked. She caught me. I was busted.

After class, I introduced myself to her. We agreed to have coffee after we both showered. Needless to say, our innocent little coffee date, soon led to me bringing her home. My fantasy I had earlier of turning this flexible babe into a human pretzel as I fucked that tight little ass of hers every which way, became a reality that afternoon.

Brak komentarzy: