wtorek, 20 listopada 2007

Petite blonde power squirter



Angela Stone is a beautiful petite blonde who answered one of our ads. When she arrived for her interview, she was dressed very professionally and she presented herself well. She has a very warm bubbly type personality and you tend to relax instantly around her. Angela looked very sexy in her silk blouse, dark jeans, and expensive high heel shoes. It was such a nice change meeting someone like her instead of the low class crack whores that seem to be answering our ads lately.

She waited patiently until I called her into my office to begin her interview. I had asked her general background questions, about her interests, and her dreams and goals. Angela is not only extremely attractive, she is very pleasant to talk with and this was a major turn on for me. I changed the focus and began asking her if she has experience performing in front of the camera, what she is comfortable doing and what she is not comfortable doing, and then I asked her if she has any special talents. She giggled a little bit and proceeded to tell me that she is a power squirter. Angela began to go into detail how she loves to squirt and the messier, the better. That was the closer for me. I was hooked on this beautiful blonde power squirter and I couldn’t wait to watch her squirt.

View More of Angela Stone’s

squirting pics now!

Angela arrived for her shoot on time and I could barely wait to get the shoot started. I was extremely attracted to her both mentally and physically. For over a week, I’ve had these fantasies of what her pussy must look like, watching her squirt, and then getting to fuck her and how good she must feel. She was eager to get started. When she came on set wearing her red bra and matching panties, I was instantly rock hard. The red was a nice contrast to her light skin and her body is toned and perfect. Angela did a little strip tease for us and then sat down on the black leather couch. She spread her legs wide, showing a nice meaty little pink pussy that was already glistening with her sweet nectar. She rubbed her little swollen clit hard until her muscles began to tense and she shot her first dose of pussy juice. This little petite blonde hottie definitely wasn’t lying when she said she was a power squirter. The harder she rubbed her clit, the more she continued to squirt. When she was done squirting there was a nice puddle of pussy juice on the floor, but I didn’t care. I dove right in and went down to lick that beautiful pussy of hers clean before fucking her hard.

You are only one click away

from more power squirting pussies!

Brak komentarzy: