wtorek, 20 listopada 2007

Two gorgeous black lesbian babes



I have been friends with both Kaleah and Tati for many years. I knew that they both preferred women over men and I always wanted to watch them together, but it never worked out. If one was single, the other was in a relationship. They just never managed to hook-up until now…

A bunch of us had all gotten together to go out for dinner and then to hit the clubs. These two black beauties were finally both single and I was hoping that I would finally get to see these two naked and eating each others sweet black pussy pies and fucking each other with big dildos. After a good meal and a few more drinks at the clubs and my dream was quickly becoming a reality.

Click here for more pictures

of Kaleah and Tati!

By the time these two black lesbian beauties made it to the second club, they were already kissing and groping each other on the dance floor. They decided to leave the club and knowing that I was interested in the both of them, they invited my back to Kaleahs place. I was getting a chubby just thinking about it.

Once home, these two didn’t waste any time getting right down to business. I sat down on a nice comfortable chair and made myself at home, ready for the show. It excited these two a lot knowing I was watching them. As Tati started sucking on Kaleahs chocolate milk sacks, I could see their excitement growing as their sweet pussy juice began to flow, wetting their prescious pink candy centers. I was rock hard and thinking about how I would love to bury my meat monster deep inside their juicy black snatches. Tati then went down to have a taste of Kaleahs sweet black pussy pie. She sucked on her hard candy until she came and then she licked up every last drop of Kaleahs sweet pussy juice. Tati looked at me and smiled. She looked so beautiful with Kaleahs pussy juice dripping off her chin. The girls then began to bring out the toys and I shot one of the largest most forceful loads of my man gravy as I watched these two black lesbian beauties take turns fucking their beautiful black snatches with the dildos.

Brak komentarzy: