wtorek, 20 listopada 2007

Two nubile cuties sharing a jizz pop



I found these two nubile cuties one night when I was browsing through a webcam site. They were one of the five featured cams that night. One look at them and I clicked the link to their webcam show. When I first entered the room, there was only 3 other people in the room, so I got the opportunity to chat with the girls a bit before their show began.

These two horndogs put on one hell of a good show that night. I actually paid the fee to go in a private room with them and it was well worth it! I knew I had to get these two into the studio to make a video. After a few emails back and forth, the girls finally agreed to come to the studio even though it is against their employers rules. Curiosity and a chance to earn some easy extra money got the better of them.

Within an hour after they arrived, we got right down to business. Even before the cameras started rolling these two nubile hotties were pawing at each other and playfully squeezing each others tits and tight little asses. Just watching them play around was getting me pretty excited. By the time the cameras started filming, these two were already half undressed, licking each others nipples and fingering their tight nubile pussies. I watched them take turns pleasing each other. They would look over at me and see that I was rock hard stroking my meat monster to them and this turned them on big time. They looked at me with those “cum fuck me eyes” and I didn’t waste any time joining right in on the fun.

They were good little cock suckers too. They worked as a team, caressing my cock and balls in all the right places with their warm wet tongues. I took my time fucking these two hotties, savoring every minute of my cock buried deep inside their tight little holes. I left them have their way with me for awhile before taking over and fucking them deep and hard. These girls were worth every single penny I spent on them that day!

Brak komentarzy: