wtorek, 20 listopada 2007

Whore squirts pussy juice while getting ass rammed hard



Nikki Nevez is a fast talking lot lizard who also works as a waitress at the local truck stop. We had just finished a late shoot and we needed something to eat, so we went to the truck stop for some good food. Nikki was waitressing that night. We had met her before and knew that she also worked the lot giving truckers blowjobs and occasionally fucking them for some extra cash. This young whore usually looks strung out when we see her, but tonight she looked as though she has cleaned up her act a bit and she was actually looking pretty good. Of course, she flirted with us and played the game the whole time we were there.

Nikki’s shift was ending and the truck stop restaurant was pretty much vacant, so after our meal, we invited Nikki to come sit with us and chat for a bit. Our stomachs were full and we were rested and ready for another fuck fest. Nikki gladly came over to sit with us and the flirting began all over again. She knew what we did for a living and she was hoping to convince us to film her. Whores always need money. We asked her to come back to the studio with us when her shift ended. She immediately went into negotiating a deal, trying to get every last cent out of us that she could. We know the game well and deal with fast talking cum buckets daily, so we let her think she got a good deal out of us.

Click here to watch Nikki Nevez

get fucked hard in the ass and then shoot pussy juice
clear across the room!

Once back at the studio we took turns giving this nasty slut a good pussy pounding. We stretched her out nice and good and turned her into a human pretzel as we pounded her pussy hard. We were relentless on that skanky whore pussy of hers. We gave her pussy a break and she sucked our cocks, licking every last bit of pussy juice off of them. I was ready to cum, but I wanted a piece of that ass of hers, so I pulled her mouth off my cock and then had her sit on my cock. She took her time sitting down, easing my cock into that tight little ass of hers. My cock was buried deep inside her tight ass all the way down to my balls. This excited Nikki and she began to ride my cock like a bucking rodeo bull. She kept moaning and saying, “Fuck me harder! I’m going to cum” and then that quick, she shot her warm sticky pussy juice clear across the room. I never saw an anal whore squirt with such force before, but it turned my friend and I on big time. We continued to fuck her harder and harder hoping to see her squirt harder and farther than the first time.

Brak komentarzy: