wtorek, 20 listopada 2007

Blonde nubile squirts pussy juice on couch



Leah is an 20 year old coed hottie that we met at a college party. The party started out as a typical college party with lots of booze, loud music, and plenty of gorgeous babes. After the booze began to kick in, that is when the real fun began. The party went from total chaos to an all out orgy! It was totally awesome!

Leah was one of the instigators in getting the orgy started. We first saw her on an old frat house couch making out with some beautiful brunette that had these perfect C-cup tits and a nice J-Lo ass. A bunch of us stood around and watched as the girls played with each other. Then one guy couldn’t take it anymore, so he jumped in on the fun. Before long, more and more people started sucking cocks, eating pussy, and fucking whoever was standing next to them. Everyone was having so much fun and no one was shy at all.

A few hours into the fuck fest, I met Leah. She had just cum for the third time that night and was not ready to quit anytime soon. I was rested up and ready to go again too. Leah has a beautiful little pussy, which by this time, was glistening with pussy juice. She was no where near swollen yet, so I knew she hadn’t been fucked hard at all that night. I was ready and willing to change that.

I went right into fucking her hard. She was so tight and it felt so good that I had to slow down a little. I didn’t want to come just yet. Then, all of sudden, she pulled off my cock and began rubbing her her swollen clit. She cam with extreme force and shot her warm creamy pussy juice all over the place. After all I saw her do that, I knew I had to invite her back to the studio to shoot some scenes with us.

Brak komentarzy: