wtorek, 20 listopada 2007

Nubile babe strokes angry meat monster



Amber is a feisty little brunette babe who loves to talk dirty while she is taming your angry meat monster with her silky smooth hands. She is known around campus as the “Queen of Tugging” and since my pud has been pulled several times by other campus hotties, I was dying to take her soft smooth hands for a test drive.

I met Amber in the library one afternoon and I was craving a good handjob, so I made my move. She is a horny little chick and jumped at the chance to work her magic on my cock. Sure enough, the rumors were true, talking dirty while stroking my cock does get this little handjob cutie off big time.

Click here to watch 3 preview clips

of Amber milking the meat monster
dry with her silky smooth hands!

Just listening to her talk dirty while she went to work massaging the sensitive head of my meat monster made me feel weak in the knees. Then she took charge of my cock, gripping him tightly as she slid her soft smooth hands rapidly up and down my shaft, milking my meat monster for every last drop of jizz juice. She seemed to sense when I was about to pop and teased me a bit by slowing down and acting as if she was going to start sucking him dry. I was so ready to explode at any minute.

Amber then climbed on top, spread those shaved piss flaps of hers wide as my cock longed to be buried deep in that tight little pussy. She continued to stroke my cock as I imagined her hands were her tight little pussy until my jizz bomb exploded all over her. It was the best handjob I have ever felt and one that I definitely won’t forget any time soon.

Join Nubile Tuggers now

and download the full length hi-quality video!

Brak komentarzy: