wtorek, 20 listopada 2007

Tiny tit blonde power squirter



Sindee is this tiny tit blonde babe that works at the grocery store. I bumped into her a few times and she was always very friendly and flirtatious. I had heard rumors that she was very promiscuous and a very good fuck, so of course, I was interested in finding out if this was true. I asked her out one day and she accepted.

The next day, I took her to dinner. During dinner, she began to play the game and really became a major flirt. I knew it wouldn’t take much more than asking her straight out, “Do you want to come home with me and fuck tonight?”, to get her back to my place so that I could tap that skinny ass of hers.

View More of Sindee’s

squirting movies now!

We quickly finished dinner and she was game to come in for a night cap. It wasn’t long before this tiny tit blonde slut was down on her knees eating my cock for dessert. She was really good at sucking cock too. It took all I had not to blow my load down her throat. I pulled her off my cock, got her naked, and then sat on the couch. She came to me and slid her dripping pussy slowly down on my cock. Her pussy muscles gripped my cock hard as she took my meat rod for a test drive.

You are only one click away

from more power squirting pussies!

She was really going to town on my cock, riding me hard. All of a sudden she pulled up off my cock until just the tip was in her pussy, leaned back, and she squirt her pussy juice clear across the room! I had no idea this skinny tiny tit blonde fuck toy was a power squirter. The force was incredible and I thought for sure her pussy muscles would clamp down and rip the head of my meat monster right off. Sindee then continued to take my meat rod for a ride with her wet sloppy pussy until she squirted once again. My legs, the edge of the couch, and the floor were soaked with warm nubile pussy juice, but I didn’t care. The boys were right – Sindee is one hell of a good fuck!

Join Squirt My Cum now

Brak komentarzy: