wtorek, 20 listopada 2007

Gorgeous blonde nubile with peach-shaped ass



My name is Keri and I love to be naked, especially in front of the camera. I saw an ad in the paper looking for slender blonde teens who are interested in modeling. I answered the ad and three days later, I was at Greg’s house so he could take some test shots of me.

Greg’s house is absolutely gorgeous! The main bathroom was bigger than my whole apartment. After we talked for a little bit, we decided to go outside so he could take pictures of me. It was a nice sunny afternoon and I was really anxious to show Greg my modeling skills.

Greg is a really handsome guy too and he kept telling me what a great job I was doing and how the camera just loved me. I was having so much fun! Posing for the camera always makes me horny and the whole time all I kept thinking about was how I wanted to fuck Greg.

Cum See More

Innocent teen cuties ready to make you cum!

I decided to tease Greg and show him what this petite blonde nubile hottie was really made of! I slowly began to undress for him as he snapped one picture after another. He looked up a few times from his camera as I did a sexy little striptease for him, showing off my perfect thin body and cute little ass. The more excited I saw him becoming, the hornier and wetter I got!

Finally I couldn’t take it anymore and I walked over to Greg, unzipped his pants, and began to suck his rock hard cock. His cock was so hard that he could knock through a concrete wall with it! I loved to feel his cock slide deep down into my throat. He began to moan and pump his cock in and out of my warm wet mouth. My pussy was dripping big time as I sucked his cock. I was just about ready to come when he grabbed me and put me on top of his cock. His cock felt so good stretching my tight little pussy wide. He fucked me hard and then he blasted a load of warm creamy jizz all over my face. I loved it! Greg was one of the best fucks I’ve had in awhile!

Brak komentarzy: